Business Development Representative--Sales
Business Development Representative- Sales – Automotive
If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven business development representatives. The Business Development Representative is responsible for scheduling sales appointments with prospective internet and phone buyers. The BDC Representative is the dealership's first-point of contact with over 50% of our car buyers and prospective buyers.
- Communicate with the prospective buyers until they are ready to set an appointment and visit the dealership to view the vehicle.
- Obtain customer information and keep an accurate database.
- Set up test drive appointments with all customers with the focus that all customers are prospective buyers and long term customers.
- Schedule appointments using dealership approved forms and CRM system.
- Keep a daily log of appointments and communicate with management.
- Handle minor customer complaints and misunderstandings.
- Stay up to date on current manufacture incentives and current sales specials the dealership is offering.
- Refer leads and prospects for vehicle sales to the new and pre-owned sales departments.
- Make 80+ calls daily
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Great customer service skills
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Tony Gullo Sr., the Gullo Automotive Group's President and Owner, got his start in the car business in 1955. The Gullo family's three dealerships, Gullo Mazda, Gullo Toyota, and the Gullo Ford store, are run by Tony Gullo Sr.’s three sons: Tony Gullo Jr., Sparky Gullo, and Corky Gullo. The family's dealerships are big contributors to the Montgomery County/Conroe community and we are looking for talented candidates to join our organization.