Automotive Sales Consultant
Automotive Sales Consultant - Gullo Mazda
Working in Automotive Sales is about creating a great experience for the customer. How? By connecting and engaging with your audience to truly understand their needs. It’s about making great relationships and knowing your product. If you’re passionate, customer service oriented, and sales driven, then Automotive Sales could be just what you need to shift your career into high gear.
- Guranteed $2500 for the first 30 days
- A great working environment where you’ll be supported by your team
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Discounts on vehicle purchases
- Advancement opportunities
- A unique experience to help your customers and go beyond the transaction
- Own every aspect of the sales process - from greeting the customer to delivery
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports and prepare and review monthly plans with sales leaders
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Previous sales experience in a similar role would be ideal
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
About Our Dealership
Tony Gullo Sr., the Gullo Automotive Group's President and Owner, got his start in the car business in 1955. The Gullo family's three dealerships, Gullo Mazda, Gullo Toyota, and the Gullo Ford store, are run by Tony Gullo Sr.’s three sons: Tony Gullo Jr., Sparky Gullo, and Corky Gullo. The family's dealerships are big contributors to the Montgomery County/Conroe community and we are looking for talented candidates to join our organization.
If you’re looking to take your sales expertise and translate it into big rewards with a great organization, apply now.