Experienced Toyota TXM Technician
Experienced Toyota TXM Technician - Gullo Toyota
Skilled automotive technicians are in high demand. To keep a good service technician, you have to treat them right. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business. You’ll also be responsible for diagnosing and repairing client and dealership vehicles while maintaining a positive relationship with clients who return. We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. We value integrity and ethics. If this is you, please apply now.
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work procedures in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor time estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor regularly
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); Experienced Required!!
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver License
State Inspection License
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Requires a significant amount of walking and/or standing. May also require working in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs. This position may also require working at a production pace while pushing and/or pulling materials from place to place.
Compensation is based on experience
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Tony Gullo Sr., the Gullo Automotive Group's President and Owner, got his start in the car business in 1955. The Gullo family's three dealerships, Gullo Mazda, Gullo Toyota, and the Gullo Ford store, are run by Tony Gullo Sr.’s three sons: Tony Gullo Jr., Sparky Gullo, and Corky Gullo. The family's dealerships are big contributors to the Montgomery County/Conroe community and we are looking for talented candidates to join our organization.