Professional Parts Warehouse – Auto Dealership
We need a reliable, professional parts warehouse employee to help store and manage parts within our busy dealership Parts Department. The right person can expect great pay, great benefits and a great dealership family environment. Prior Dealership experience is desired.
- Determine needs and accurately specify parts accordingly
- Receive and verify accuracy of incoming shipments, stock orders and daily orders.
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, styles, or product code
- Record warranty parts returned
- Utilize material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Assist Operations Manager/Dispatcher with delivery of cargo.
- Process and close open invoices
- Compare invoices against requisitions to verify quality and quantity of merchandise received
- Pull and distribute materials, tools, or other stock items in order to fill technician requests.
- Perform ongoing warehouse parts inventory through the use of computerized inventory system.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment, as required
- Oversee truck loading operation to ensure all polices and procedures are followed accordingly.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; Minimum of one year of dealership warehouse experience and/or training; Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with comparable companies. $11 and up/hr.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Tony Gullo Sr., the Gullo Automotive Group's President and Owner, got his start in the car business in 1955. The Gullo family's three dealerships, Gullo Mazda, Gullo Toyota, and the Gullo Ford store, are run by Tony Gullo Sr.’s three sons: Tony Gullo Jr., Sparky Gullo, and Corky Gullo. The family's dealerships are big contributors to the Montgomery County/Conroe community and we are looking for talented candidates to join our organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.