Business Development Representative – Service
Business Development Representative – Service – Automotive
If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume service/call center environment, then our dealership has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven business development representatives. The Business Development Representative is responsible for answering incoming service calls with one of the following results: Make service appointment for customer, answer customer questions directly, enlist the help of service advisor to address customer concern, take a message or transfer to service advisor’s voicemail, transfer to service advisor directly (when available), or take customer info and call them back with the answer. The BDC Representative is the dealership's first-point of contact with over 70% of our service customers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Must possess strong computers skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Great customer service skills
- Respond to customers that submit leads via chat.
- Make a quality check customer satisfaction call to all service visits.
- Service appointment reminders (confirmations)
- No show calls & text.
- Minimum of 75+ outbound calls each day
- Answer incoming service calls
- Declined calls and texts to turned declined service work.
- Calls/texts to current manifest lists and data management systems.
- Make follow up calls to all of our customers based on provided or assigned call lists after every service transaction.
- Assist other service schedulers during periods of heavy call volume.
- Follow up within 3 day window of all DMS/CRM out and inbound list.
- Complete pre-work packets at the end of each day
Essential Skills Required
Experience, education and prior service BDC training are a PLUS.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and sick leave, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Tony Gullo Sr., the Gullo Automotive Group's President and Owner, got his start in the car business in 1955. The Gullo family's three dealerships, Gullo Mazda, Gullo Toyota, and the Gullo Ford store, are run by Tony Gullo Sr.’s three sons: Tony Gullo Jr., Sparky Gullo, and Corky Gullo. The family's dealerships are big contributors to the Montgomery County/Conroe community and we are looking for talented candidates to join our organization.