Product Consulting Customer Experience Specialist
Last Day to Apply: February 14, 2020
40,000-60,000 a year!
5 day work week
As a Product Consultant at Gullo Ford, you will present and demonstrate all aspects of the product to the potential client and build a lasting relationship while informing the customer of details about the dealership and all of its accolades and achievements in customer satisfaction of a family owned and operated dealership. You will assist the customer and determine which product will satisfy their requirements. We Will Train You! Gullo Ford is a family owned and operated dealership serving customers with Ford products and customer service
This is a salaried position with volume bonuses, customer satisfaction bonuses, Customer review bonuses, and Christmas Bonuses. We offer health insurance, life insurance, dental, vision, and a 401K savings plan. Paid vacations. This is a NON Commission pay position.
- Meet and greet all customers in a prompt fashion and determine their needs and wants.
- Learn and be able to demonstrate all aspects of the product to the customer.
- Learn and be able to demonstrate the advantages of our products versus the competition.
- Must have polished communication skills and be able to converse with a variety of customers.
- Work across multiple technology platforms.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up using multiple channels of communication such as email, text, and telephone.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers to drive satisfaction goals and levels.
- Minimum of High School Degree. Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Self starter with strong communication skills is a must.
- 3 Plus Years of customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements
- Driver’s license, background screen and drug test required.
- A strong desire to succeed