Ford Commercial Fleet Sales Manager
Last Day to Apply: April 30, 2020
Ford Commercial Fleet Sales Manager
2 - 4 years Commercial Auto Sales Required
Gullo Ford of Conroe is looking for a Business Commercial Fleet Manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success.
The Fleet Sales Manager is responsible for marketing to small, medium and large companies. The Fleet Sales Manager's clientele will consist of small companies in the dealerships Primary Market Area of responsibility that may have as few as one or two vehicles, to large companies that may have several hundred in their fleet.
With Sales volume on the rise, we need a Business Commercial Fleet Manager with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Experience with internet and retail tools
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with customers, subordinates and other management
- Ability to train and be a leader to your sales staff. an effective manager is a great leader
- Plan and have daily meetings with the department's sales force for weekly marketing tasks to bring more business customers into the dealership
- Ensure daily training activity and skill improvements with all fleet sales people, forecast weekly and monthly goals for the department
- Develop harmony and teamwork with all other departments. Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with all local, state and federal regulations that affect fleet and commercial vehicle sales
- Helps close fleet sales people deals when necessary
- Call on commercial / fleet business owners a minimum of 2-3 days weekly
- Maintains and establishes a consistent delivery program to ensure top customer satisfaction scores and repeat business
- Maintains control over all controllable expenses related to the department
- Reviews all daily, weekly and monthly outside contact for potential business
- Recommend and assist in improvements for those salespeople not meeting their quotas
- Experienced Automotive Business /Commercial Fleet is a firm requirement
- 3 to 5 years Business to Business Truck Sales Experience
- Must be self-starter and motivator
- Extensive Ford Commercial Fleet Experience
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Honesty / Integrity
- Valid Driver's License and able to pass a drug test and background check
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
- Salary plus commission, Volume Bonuses, Christmas Bonus, and Paid Vacations
- Top Dollar compensation and benefits package including 401K, Health insurance, Dental and Vision insurance and Life Insurance
The Fleet Sales Manager will work both indoors and out calling on fleet/commercial clients. He/She will communicate with both his/hers sales force and business owners in one on one settings. He/She will work closely with the F&I department to ensure financing is arranged for clients. Some weekends, holiday hours or evening hours may be required. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required at any time by the General Sales Manager or Dealer.
Gullo Ford, located in Conroe Texas is one of the fastest growing family owned dealerships in the North Houston area. Ranked in the top 50 in the country. At Gullo Ford of Conroe we are committed to providing exceptional consumer experiences and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is your passion and you have unlimited earning potential, a career as a Fleet Sales Manager may be for you.